It is not enough to purchase just a cell phone. You should also have an idea of the proper accessories involved. Buying a cell phone without its necessary and imperative accessories will do you no good indeed. You have to make sure that you purchase the right accessories. The biggest problem that people face in this regard is the determination of the right accessories provided and on offer while purchasing the cell phone.
Here are the top accessories that you need for your cell phone. These accessories will help you go in for better customization along with contributing to easier and more seamless usage which is a big plus point. You can start using your cell phone just out of its box but these accessories add loads of functionality and pleasure. Take a look at the best accessories for your cell phone and buy these without fail!
- Charger: Most cell phones usually come with a charger provided by the manufacturers. This type of charger is usually labeled a wall charger and is one of the most common types used by people these days. However, do you know that you can actually purchase more unique chargers with greater advantages in the market? These include the following:
- Car chargers: These allow you to charge your cell phone seamlessly even while on the move. This has to be plugged right into a special outlet for accessories or the cigarette lighter plugin point provided in the car. This kind of charger is very convenient for people who travel a lot in their cars. There are rapid, trickle and fast chargers available for cars and you can use the cell phone even while charging the battery in this case
- USB charger: This is one of the most popular types available in today’s times. All you need to do is hook up your cell phone to the charger through a cable. You should connect one end of the USB charger to the laptop or computer. This is a fabulous source of power and should definitely be tapped for better results and advantages
- Desktop chargers: These are docking stations with base units for keeping the cell phone in its place. There is a USB cable that is used for seamlessly connecting to any laptop or computer for cell phone charging. These can also be used for digital music players and other similar devices too. However, while the phone is being charged, you cannot use the same with this type
- Green chargers: These are chargers that make use of renewable energy sources and this is ideal for people who love the idea of having a low carbon footprint
You can also go for universal chargers among other things as these handy devices can charge any mobile device in a jiffy.
You should also choose the right cell phone cover or case for yourself. This is a much neglected accessory and should be a must-buy on your list. This accessory will help you keep your phone safe from bumps, spills, scratches and dust and grime. Alongside, you can impart a more fashionable look to your phone with this accessory. You can opt for pouch, body glove and faceplate covers among other types. The latter is usually a case made of plastic and this is put right over the mobile phone casing. This offers scratch and bump protection. You can use various designs and colors to customize your overall phone appearance. The original phone casing might need to be removed in some cases. The pouch type of cover totally enfolds the phone and this is the best method of protection. Pouches do not cost much and come in multiple designs and colors too.
The body glove option provides greater durability as well. This prevents scratches and minimizes the impact of shocks if you end up dropping the cell phone in question. Neoprene is used to create the body glove case type and this ensures a tighter fit around the cell phone casing. The skins are usually manufactured from durable plastic. These can be attached to the casing of any phone for greater protection and durability along with a much needed dose of style for your cell phone!
You should also make use of a memory card to heighten your overall cell phone usage experience. Memory card compatibility is a standard feature of most feature and smartphones these days. Internal memory will never suffice for all your games, songs, contacts, images and other data. Always store everything in your memory card and you can opt for microSD cars in this regard. You can choose from 4 GB to 32 GB and even 64 GB depending upon the phone in question. You can also use these cards in other digital devices including gaming consoles and music players. Always make sure that you purchase a compatible memory card along with your cell phone.
You should also purchase a headset and this is mostly included as part of the standard manufacturer’s package in most cases. This accessory is handy as it will allow you to talk hands free and also listen to music. Headsets are either wired or wireless and you should take your pick carefully depending upon your preferences. Wired headsets are cheaper and more durable as compared to wireless headsets though. You can choose between boom and ear bud headsets depending upon the type of experience you prefer. You might also think of snapping up an additional battery for your cell phone. Batteries usually provide restricted power output and this can be a severe problem in many cases.
Charging your cell phone may not always be possible for people who are constantly on the move and this can lead to severe problems if you phone dies due to insufficient battery power at a crucial moment. An additional battery will keep you insulated from these problems with elan. You can buy additional batteries without paying a hefty sum from your own pocket.